III. Privacy Statements
- Users acknowledge and agree that Cimne Tecnología will be entitled to process any data that User makes available and/or provided through our Platform, and will be used for any purpose directly related to the management of the Platform and to comply with any applicable procedure, rule or regulation that may be applicable to the business activity of Cimne Tecnología.
- Users acknowledge and agree that their personal data (including without limitation: name and surname, address, phone, email) will be incorporated into a personal data file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency under the responsibility of Cimne Tecnología, who will use and process your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws in order to provide and properly manage requests, inquiries or services requested us through the contact and/or registration forms available in the Platform.
- User guarantees that any personal data provided through the Platform is true and accurate. Therefore, Cimne Tecnología shall not be responsible of any incident derived from the inaccuracy of falsity of the information provided.
- Cimne Tecnología has implemented technical and procedural security measures in order to safeguard the personal information collected during the use of our Platform. In connection with this, Cimne Tecnología meets the requirements provided by the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulation that develops the Spanish Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) in force in Spain, and all legal measures have been taken to guarantee that the User’s personal data processing is followed in an appropriate and secure way.
- Furthermore, third parties that might provide support, management and IT maintenance services on behalf of Cimne Tecnología could have access to personal information about Users. In order to do so, Cimne Tecnología has settled all legal measures requiring them to adopt all security standards to guarantee at every moment the integrity and confidentiality of the personal data that they may have access through the management and IT maintenance services.
IV. Contact and Data Subject Rights